ServSafe VIP Spanish 1 aluno $350
Time & Location
About The Event
1) Price list:
$350.00 per student - individual class (up to 2 students)
PS: We can travel to your location for a $50 travel fee
2) Payment options?
Cash, Credit card or Check
3) Do I need to buy the book?
4) The lesson is conducted in what language?
In your chosen language. We speak English, Portuguese and Spanish and the whole explanation will be in your chosen language.
5) In what language is the test available?
Bilingual, English and Spanish. ServSafe tests are not available in Portuguese.
6) If I don't speak or read in English very well, how will I understand the class?
The class instructor will translate English into Portuguese and/or Spanish.
7) Can the instructor help me if I do not understand a question?
9) Do I need a permanent residence status in this country to get a ServSafe certificate?
No. ServSafe certification is valid internationally. Therefore, you do not need to have permanent residence status in the United States to be certified. Any form of picture ID is required.
10) How many questions are on the final test? What should be the score to pass?
The test has 90 questions and you need 75% of correct answers.
11) How long does it take to get my certificate ?
For written exam an average of 30 days. Computer exam, an average of 2 days.
12) What will happen if I fail?
Will have to retake the course and the exam.
13) How many times can I try the test?
Unlimited times. But you will need to pay a fee of $ 65 every time to redo the test.
14) If I pass, how will I receive the certificate?
You will receive a email with your certificate on a PDF file.
You can also get a hard copy framed for $65.00 fee.
- Sold OutServSafe VIP Spanish$350$3500$0